Greetings, health enthusiasts!🍎
Have you ever pay attention to the quality of nutrition among adolescents? Do you think that it is possible to handle the triple burden of malnutrition in this era?
Nutrition Department of Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Indonesia proudly present to you:
3rd International Seminar on Nutrition: “Triple Burden of Malnutrition”.
This event will be held on 24th November 2018 at Balai Sidang Universitas Indonesia.
We will held plenaries and symposiums with these incredible speakers:
🔹KEYNOTE SPEAKERS :
1. Prof. Dr. dr Nila F Moeloek, SpM – Minister of Health
2. Dr. Susi Pudjiastuti -Minister of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
3. Sugeng Eko Irianto, MPS, Ph.D – NPO on Nutrition, WHO Indonesia
1. Dr. Elvina Karyadi – Senior health specialist World Bank
2. Ravi K Menon B.Sc, MBA – Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
3. Dr. Prateek Gupta, BS, MPH – Jalin USAID
4. Ir. Ahmad Syafiq, M.Sc, Ph.D – Universitas Indonesia
5. Dr. Ir. Subandi, M.Sc – Deputy Minister of National Development Planning
6. Lim Teck Guan – Palm Oil Companies Indonesia
If you are willing to bring new impact to Indonesia’s health quality specifically in terms of nutrition, do register yourself through this link below:
We are waiting for you to register before 5th November! Don’t miss the chance to attend one of the oldest International Seminar on Nutrition!
And for more info
For further inquiries:
Devi (deviqirani98) – 081236317651
Ervine (ervinemargo) – 081290256068
Our official account:
Better Nutrition, Is Our Mission.